RaleighÂ Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
Neighborhood Carpet Care, Inc. is a locally owned and operated carpet cleaner serving Raleigh and the surrounding areas of Wake and Harnett Counties. We are specialists in carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, oriental rug care, pet stains and odor removal as well as allergen treatments and protectors for carpets and furnishings. To date we have served over 2400 satisfied customers in the Raleigh area!
Benefits of Our Hot Water Extraction or “Steam Cleaning” Process
- We use only organic, green seal approved cleaning agents that are safe for you, your kids and pets
- Recommended by carpet manufacturers to ensure the long life of your carpet
- Your indoor air quality is improved as our system helps remove odors and allergens from your carpet fibers
- Although we do use water, our steam cleaning process results in short dry times
- Our process will not cause mold or mildew
- No abrasive brushes or cleaning agents will damage your carpet
- There will be no residual ‘chemical dust’ on your other furniture
Curious how much our services costs? Find our carpet cleaning and other prices here.
Simply put, we are the BEST carpet and upholstery cleaning company serving Raleigh!
Not only does our steam cleaning process clean carpet and remove tough stains. All of our carpet cleaning services are designed to improve indoor air quality and provide for a healthier environment for you, your family and your pets.
5 Reasons to Use Neighborhood Carpet Care
- We are locally owned and operated, the owner will always be present in your home or business. We depend on referral and repeat business! We do everything to make sure you will call us again and tell your friends what a great job we did!
- Our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) trained, tested and certified.
- We use only the very best equipment and cleaning supplies available. Our high powered truck-mounted carpet cleaning machines utilize higher heat, vacuum and pressure to completely rinse and extract dirt, grim, odors and cleaning solutions out of your carpet and into our own waste tank for proper disposal.
- We always provide upfront pricing with no surprises or hard sell.
- Your carpets will dry fast and will not resoil quickly because our systems extract 95% of the moisture and leave no sticky residue.
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Process
- We will do a pre-cleaning walk through with you to identify the areas to be cleaned and point out any problem areas
- Corner guards are placed around the walls of your home in our work area to protect your floor boards and walls
- A preconditioning, eco-friendly cleaner is applied to begin the process of removing dirt and stains
- Our hot water, steam, rinse is applied and our extraction systems quickly removes embedded dirt, stains, allergens and odors
- Your carpet is then raked with a special grooming rake to set the carpet pile and help speed up dry time
- If desired, we will finish the cleaning process by applying a Dupont Teflon Carpet Protector to help protect your carpet from future staining
- We complete our service call by doing a final walk through with you so you can see the results of our work and answer any questions you may have
Our hot water extraction system is self-contained in our service vehicle. As such we bring all the water we need with us and take away all the waste. You are left with a clean carpet and a relatively short drying time.
Call us today for a free estimate 919-397-8100!